Baptist Men's Goals are to:
- Enable and equip men and boys to be personally involved in mission activities.
- Encourage men and boys to identify and develop their personal ministries.
- Educate men and boys concerning mission opportunities.
- Teach men and boys the importance of praying for and giving to missions.
- Lead men and boys in developing in all areas and aspects of their lives to become mature, active and involved Christians.
North Carolina Baptist Men link
The Men's Ministry will tend a community garden this year!
Baptist Men's Breakfast: Meet every 3rd Sunday morning at 8:30 am (except during the summer) for a time of food, fellowship, devotion and planning.
Ronald McDonald House Mission
Every 1st Thursday of each month a rotating team of baptist men head to the Ronald McDonald House to prepare a meal for the current residents.
Royal Ambassadors are mission groups for boys in 1st through 12th grades. They meet Wednesday nights (September - May) at 7:15 pm. The groups include:
- Lads (1st - 3rd)
- Crusaders (4th - 5th)
- Challengers (6th - 12th)
North Carolina Royal Ambassadors link
2017 Men's Softball Schedule